Tuesday, April 27, 2010

# I have important things to do before my dinner..(Lunch ->Snack in Between-> Coffee with Cookies->Juice with the TV->Chocolate break...maybe another chocolate break) Whew..it takes a lot of work to maintain your 105 kgs.
 
# I am taking up sports big time from now on. I am training to become a Sumo wrestler.
 
roast# I am a chick magnet. Sadly the only chicks I am interested in are the feathered ones done Tandoori types.
 
# I was picking up the maternity dresses for my wife at a shopping mall and the sales lady came up and told me the size I had picked won’t fit ME.
 
icecream # I checked the wii store. They still don’t have an ice cream eating game board.
 
# I am sick of all the fat now. Maybe I shall go and just clear the fried chicken (all the fat, you see) in the refrigerator….I shall clear it right into my belly and wash it down with 2 cans of coke.
 
burger# 6 packs.. that’s all you got??? I have million pack abs..they are just so close together that from a distance it just looks like a circle.
 
# It’s fun watching the reruns of the reruns of the same shows from last week, especially when you can have a refill for the refill for the refill of the same ice cream tub that you had when you watched the show for the first time.
 
# I really love the way my chair caves in an exact same size for my butt to go in. The best is that the hand rest now has a cavity for my candy bars too.
 
# Do you burn calories moving your jaws? I guess I must be burning more than anyone else that ways.
 
pizza# People have eating disorders when they eat between meals. I am sure I don’t have that. I just don’t stop between my meals, so technically I just have one meal in the entire day. My breakfasts lasts from 9 AM to 9 PM that’s it.
 
# Oh yes..I am munching in just as I key this… (Is it OK to lick that peanut butter jelly from the keyboard if it spills over from the sandwich).

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Point number 4 suggests that you are gonna share some real good news with all of us very soon.

Here’s wishing all the best to you and your wife :-)

PS# don’t forget your promise should you have twins ;-)

Himanshu Tandon said...

Well dear anonymous, this post is again part fiction and part truth. Keep guessing which is which now.

And BTW, twins not happening.

NS said...

Hilarious!!

I appreciate ur part-honesty as half of it is fiction. But hey I know it all as I have had the pleasure of having food with ya :)

We ordered almost every kinda chicken haha...

How do we know said...

wow!! sahi hai!!

tandonz.com. Powered by Blogger.