Thursday, December 16, 2010

We can fight forever if you feel like. If this brings you joy, I shall indulge you as long as you want. You can seek your solace from the pain that you inflict upon me. I shall grant you your sadistic pleasure if you just mention it once.

We can carry on this argument till the end of time or maybe till I lose my breath. I shall let you have the last word – when you want it. You can draw my blood and let it wash your feet. I shall bring you my knife if you have forgotten to carry yours.

We can change the rules of this battle at your command. I can pretend to run if you feel the urge to hunt me down. You can break that lash on my back. If this delights you, I can go down on my knees and beg you for mercy. broken_heart_emo-1500

You know that I can’t win from you. At least not in your territory. But then if you want a fair fight, meet me outside the place that you own and rule – “Meet Me Outside My Heart”.

3 comments :

Aastha said...

How sweet.. I would love to pick such fights everyday. Ofcourse, considering my having a fight like this is dependent upon finding someone willing to have such fair fights with me...sigh..!
I would never have the chance to crack someone's skull :D

NS said...

This was a good one and different from what i have been reading..

Great to see you back on track :D

Himanshu Tandon said...

@Aastha: Good to see you back girl. Been some time since I heard from you.

@Nishtha: I am glad you like it. Back on track or off it is something I shall take your word for :)

tandonz.com. Powered by Blogger.