Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I have been dead and gone for long, to now be back again

There’s no more ice in my eyes now, In heart no more pain

I see my truth is all cooked & roasted and the lies are all lore

I no longer fathom my waves now and wait to break on shore

Soon the pain shall fizzle out and wounds on my soul shall heal

I shall grow my wings again and will no longer stagger and keel

 

The prayers are now not needed, I have no Gods left to please

I am happy to walk by my shadow, May your Hell Rest In Peace

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Few things:rip

  1. I am not dead as yet.
  2. This blog is not dead as yet.
  3. I shall be making few more posts before the month ends.
  4. This is my poem. I wrote it.
  5. And No, I don’t care if it sucks.

11 comments :

Aastha said...

Yea.. this poem sucks terrible!!
You think m really gonna say that for something written this well and is as good as this? Its really good and for the "few things" written below.. m waiting for more posts BEFORE THE MONTH ENDS ! :-)

Himanshu Tandon said...

Aasthaa...you are a real confidence booster girl. Keep following this. I shall be making at least 2 posts in next 2 days. :)

Gaurav Kant Goel said...

You Rock In Peace!! :)

Waiting for your new posts....

Himanshu Tandon said...

Hey Gaurav, good to hear from you man. Thanks for dropping by.

Roopa said...

A good one as ever... waiting for more...

Unknown said...

awesome man. u rock
let me share also


"From this coffin that i lie,
you can still see it in my eyes,
The emptiness left inside,
that consumed me as i died.

The image you can't erase,
the look upon you'r face,
As i struggled on the rope,
clawing at my throat.

Blood pouring from my eyes,
you're the image that i despise,
Don't touch me let me hang,
there's nothing left to change.

The darkness is closing in,
finally i meet the end,
Death and i go hand in hand,
you see now we're the best of friends.

I tried to tell you make you see,
all the pain and hell you caused in me,
I'm a toy left on the shelf,
you brought this upon yourself.

Don't try to shift the blame,
they all saw on my wrists the carvings of your name,
I have given death all i've got,
just remember this is all your fault.

No more tears i have to cry,
because this time...i left you behind.

Himanshu Tandon said...

Hey Gaurav,

Pretty good one.. I really like the last few lines.. 'This time I left you behind'...excellent.

NS said...

I loved this one :)

Though it came after a long time but worth the wait..

Anonymous said...

@Gaurav, i must say that it's a great piece of work!!!

Roopa said...

well, the anonymous here is me.. accidentally, it went off without the name..

sumedha said...

gud one... im waiting for a poem on me... i hope ul sumday write it...

tandonz.com. Powered by Blogger.