Thursday, October 4, 2018

“You know what?” she looked at him and smiled.

“What?” he asked.


“I was so stressed out because of work last night and you made me feel really special and taken care of that I woke up feeling so much better this morning. So, thank you.” She finished her sentence and touched his hand.

special“But, I never do anything special for you. I won’t either. In fact I feel no man should actually have to make an extra effort to make his woman ‘feel special’. Every woman deserves to be treated nice. It should be a given thing, like a default setting or something. What I do for you, shouldn’t come off as something special. You are the one who is special and deserve every bit of nice that life has to offer” he said and held her hand.

She leaned back and let her head slide on his shoulder and exclaimed “This evening is special.”

“As I said before, it’s you” he replied and took another sip from his coffee mug and saw her smile back at him.


0 comments :

tandonz.com. Powered by Blogger.