Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My last post was a poem I had written long ago. The two comments that I received on it were similar. While I still deny and fail to see any similarity between my poem and Nida Fazli's 'Fateha' or 'She Walks in Beauty' I can not but marvel the beauty of verses that Nida Fazli strung together in 'Fateha'.

I have had friends asking about 'Fateha' so here is the poem for those who wish to read it.

I also happened to find a recitation of the poem by Nida Fazli himself. Use the following link  to download it and listen to it in Nida's own baritone. (www.tandonz.com/others/Faateha.mp3)

I don't know if I am infringing any copyright laws here. Let me know, if I am and I shall take this down, but as of now, here it is....

faateha

Feather

3 comments :

Richa said...

wouldn't it read better in devnagri........

NS said...

Thanks for making me read this beautiful verse..

How do we know said...

this is lovely!!!

tandonz.com. Powered by Blogger.