Sunday, November 1, 2009

Over a week since I posted anything.

It had been an eventful week otherwise. I am between jobs again. Nope, not been fired but a deliberate switch. The time between the last job and the next one has given me an opportunity to do something that I had been planning to do for some time now - unleash the cinema crazy in me and find a vent for all the 'Bollywood' lava that has been accumulating over the years.

To this end, I am attempting a new blog titled "Filum Chillum"available HERE and under the link in the right pane under 'My Other Sites'.

I guess, I have already spent a substantial portion of my life watching movies and a reasonable fortune in procuring the Video Cassettes, VCDs and DVDs of Hindi movies across all genres and all ages. I am hoping this blog to be a platform to talk with all my friends and readers about all those hundreds of movies that I have already watched and the thousands others that I am planning to.

I am opening the blog with a brief about myself, Indian cinema and the reason for having this blog (Find it HERE) and following it up with my take on the Big B's Coolie as it happens to be a top watched film of a very dear friend (Read it HERE).  

I aim to include reviews, plot synopsis and my opinion on the movies from yesteryears and the contemporary times and across all genres including commercial and parallel cinema, B-grade stuff and classics from the early era of Hindi film making.

Please feel free to drop in your comments, criticism and any suggestions thatSmiley 2 you might have for helping me out with this notion of running another blog on Hindi movies. I shall look forward to hear from you.

0 comments :

tandonz.com. Powered by Blogger.