Monday, February 22, 2010

Have you ever done this?

* Have you ever sat in silence and just savored the light in your room fade out as the night takes over? 

* Have you ever stopped yourself from calling someone special just because you hung up a minute ago?

* Have you ever woken up early only to watch her sleep?

* Have you ever held yourself back for a brief moment to wipe that tear off her eyes just because that little pearl in her eyes made her look ‘Oh, so beautiful’?

* Have you ever gotten up in the middle of a game, and walked over to the kitchen when she is doing the dishes and stood behind her watching her flip back her hair from her face, with the back of her hand?

* Have you ever felt that words are useless and saying ‘I love you’ is so limiting and insufficient for all that you wish to say?

* Have you ever just held her hand and said I would never let you go?

* Have you ever read a joke book only to remember a few so that you could make her laugh and then watch her laugh?

If you haven’t done that already or do not understand what I am trying to say here you shall probably not be able to interpret and see the following in the same light.

However if you are with me on this and wish to visualize the essence of all what I said in one single frame, watch this freeze from ‘Silsila’.I took it from the song ‘Neela Aasman..’ sung by AB himself.  Click here to watch this on YouTube

There are only a few things which I believe I shall never get tired of and I guess one of the top items in that list is the AB version of the song ‘Neela aasmaan so gaya’ from movie Silsila. I can listen/watch it over and over and over again and have it almost on all music CDs that I have burnt till date. I guess I must have heard this song over a million times in all my years of existence and it still makes my heart melt.

Watch it with me once again, HERE

So, Have you ever sung “Neela Aasmaan So Gaya” to her? Tell me, Have you???

5 comments :

Roopa said...

lovely...extremely nice!!!

Gaurav Kant Goel said...

Yes.....I sang and that day she discovered another use of cotton bundles... :)

Jokes apart, the post is extremely touching!! Keep writing...

Himanshu Tandon said...

@Roops: Thanks a ton dear..but what the hell were you doing reading my blog that early in the morning?? :)


@Gaurav: I guess its the thought that counts.. after all there is no one else like Big B.

NS said...

I am tired of telling you how fabulous a writer you are.

btw I love this song too rather the whole movie. The song couldn't have been this romantic had Mr. B not sung it.

Would certainly want to experience all these things. In case I don't, will make 'HIM' read your post :)

Supreet said...

Oh so romantic :)

tandonz.com. Powered by Blogger.