Tuesday, November 16, 2010

This is perhaps the longest that I have been away from this blog. Much has happened since the last entry and this. It almost seems like a new life, a new beginning altogether. For those who do not know, I have been blessed with a baby daughter and the last few weeks have been spent in adjusting to this new found joy and responsibility of fatherhood.

FeatherI shall probably share my initial experiences and accounts of my special moments with the little princess in days to come, probably on this forum or a special separate one. But nonetheless, I shall try and regain some control of my life and try and write more often or as life permits me now.

Let’s see how things shape up from hereon..

4 comments :

Aastha said...

Haah! The blog is not dead as yet! It has been eons and eons since you last wrote..Welcome Back. :)
This rainy season.. let the dry ink get wet and keep the interesting posts coming.
And yes, little princess deserves a special separate one. Perhaps you can then hand over her blog to her someday.
Take Care.

Anonymous said...

congrats... life changes and so do people around you...

Gaurav Kant Goel said...

Waiting desperately for your next posts.... :)

How do we know said...

wow... Congratulations!!! This is awesome news!!

tandonz.com. Powered by Blogger.