Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The title stems from Lord Byron’s poem and the post hereon is born after watching an episode of Kahkashan on YouTube this evening (In fact it was the series of episodes on Asraul Haq Majaz and the first part can be found here) and I was bowled over all over again by the graceful beauty that I have forever adored – Tanvi Aazmi.

I would never know the reasons of her being so selective about her work and why she did not choose to accomplish and want more out of her acting career, the fact remains that the Indian cine-audience have been deprived of a persona that could so easily blend charm, grace and dignity into a series of roles that I see she could have fit well into.

My belief in her talent and adoration for her came back strongly upon watching those handful of episodes. So, I kind of snagged a few screenshots and am sharing them here below. And since, these episodes were more than a decade old (sigh) I am sure she doesn’t look the same way any more, but then I guess this is how I would like to remember her though.

Keep up the good work lady and if you ever happen to stumble by this post (I am sure you won’t though), drop me an email, comment upon this little collage down here and well, you could send me more of your recent pictures maybe. :)

Recently Updated

1 comments :

Roopa said...

Well, you have desccribed her aptly... She is a beauty!!!

tandonz.com. Powered by Blogger.