Sunday, September 19, 2010

It’s been overcast and clouded for most part of the day with intermittent heavy showers. With the perennial shortage of electricity and long power cuts in my part of the country, it’s been a day of long hours, beady sweat and standstill nothingness. I wasted a larger portion of my life and the day today dreaming about things that could have been different. 

A fool’s paradise indeed.

The stagnant monotony and the gawky awkwardness of being a nobody in my own life is not helping the cause either. I decide to write something and this what I come up with.

The following things need a turnaround:

BulletI need to curtail my idle time – maybe I should pick up some course.

BulletI need to re-cultivate my reading habits. It’s been a long long time now since I finished a book.

BulletI need to be better organized with my finances, time, job and papers.

BulletI should finally pick up those brushes and bottles of color that I keep buying and at least try and paint something.

BulletI need to work better and look for ways to make more money,

couch …..Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Too much to do.

Maybe I should just trash the list and go back to being a bum on the couch watching a dreary rerun of an old movie I have previously seen and spilling food all over me.

4 comments :

Gaurav Kant Goel said...

Waiting to see your paintings!! :)

Himanshu Tandon said...

@Gaurav: You can catch a few previously done by clicking HERE

Roopa said...

Its high time dear!!!

Anonymous said...

Chill Madi !
A life ‘well’ wasted is better than so called ‘utilized’ existence.
You live only once, spoil yourself to your heart’s content ;-)

tandonz.com. Powered by Blogger.