Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hmmm..the blog looked dead. It has been quite some time since I last wrote in anything. For a change, it wasn't the lack of ideas but just inadequacy of time. I had entangled myself in a web of unending tasks and difficult situations which began with my decision of vacating my current house and relocating back to my native place. Precisely then, my travel plans were finalized and this coincided perfectly with my brother in law’s wedding.

Exhausted Simply translated this implied a fortnight of hard labor, travel, packing, unpacking, shopping and scheduling and re-scheduling everything which meant less time for family, lesser time for self and perhaps absolutely no time to give vent to all what went through my head. As a result only a single post in the month of April and none whatsoever till this one and well this is more like news from my end than actually a reflection on anything. My abstractions will probably take a longer time to find their way back to my head but then 'better late than never' is still a good policy.

I shall perhaps use the next few days to continue writing and updating Riddhie's stories that I have been holding on to for a while..so, in case you are a friend you would know what I am saying and where to look for.

I shall close in on this minor update thanking a couple of my friends who kept coming back to the blog and kept nudging me for writing more. All I wish to say to them is “Keep coming back and I am sure I shall have a few stories to share in the days ahead”.

Thanks once again.

tandonz.com. Powered by Blogger.