Sunday, September 25, 2011

How many hearts does one need in a lifetime?
 
Two, if the first one fails you and you need a transplant.
 
Three, Four, Five if you take into consideration the changing times and the morphed values of the recent era and the fact that people today find it convenient to fall in love over and over again and more often than that.
 
Seven, Eight, Nine if you consider ordinary celebrities and cases who add colors to Page Three.
 
Ten, Twelve, Fifteen, Twenty maybe more if you add in the list of thriving harems or as they once did in the East.
 
& FORTY, when I decide to cook my own dinner.
 
Here is what I am talking about. I got a packet of Fresh Chicken Hearts (yup, they sell these separately here), added some chopped onions, tomatoes, coriander, coconut milk, cardamom and turmeric and voila I got myself a super dinner dish that would have made PETA stage a protest at my door. Gladly it turned out just perfect to be relished with some nice Paranthas. Come on now, don’t give me that frown….Have a Heart :)
 
Chicken Hearts

2 comments :

Roopa said...

Yukkk....

Anshikka said...

eewwwwwwwwwww what all u eat cheeee

tandonz.com. Powered by Blogger.