Thursday, February 26, 2009

Experience does teach you a lot of things I guess. Read along for a list of things that you should never say to your wife. For those who are still bachelors, take that as a lesson, for those who are 'happily' married, revise your lessons.

Please note that the list is not lifted from any existing Internet post and I have actually been able to think through each of these items and key them here.

Enjoy and do drop in your comments and feedback.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bullet1 Did you see the commercial for the new Slim Sauna Belt designed specially for women to get rid of the flabby thighs?

bullet1 Hey Honey, is there another chair under you?

bullet1 I guess I know that sister/cousin of yours from a MMS that one of my college buddies had sent me some time ago. You know she didn't have much of a 'dressing' sense that time either.

bullet1 You know this tasted so much better when my mom cooked it last time that she was here.

bullet1 Come, let's buy you an Unlimited calling plan for your mobile, I can keep paying for that from my savings account. (If you do actually say that make sure you get a medical check up done soon after)

bullet1 Haven't you bought enough shoes already??? (to hand out a pair each to every person living in Africa and still be left enough to hand a pair each to every person living in Australia)

bullet1 You know my last girlfriend (right before I got married) had better skin, but who cares, you have an excellent (don't ever pause here...don't look around... and whatever you say don't ever ever say this) ... You have a fine nose, though just a little crooked at the tip.

bullet1

What do you mean, the book 'My man - My Master' does not qualify to be a present for you on our wedding anniversary?

bullet1

Can we not watch "Balika Vadhu" tonight? There's this game..(No case of a finished sentence on this one has been reported as yet)

bullet1

Of course I remember your birthday dear !! It is on......(dare you pause on this one and you are dead meat)... It is on.........(please at least finish your sentence)....It is on............(Its' over man. RIP)

bullet1 Of course I know your favorite color. It is Red... No....mmm Pink?...No.......Purple??? .....(Any guesses beyond three are useless totally, even if you get the right one)

bullet1 Come on I know what color is Lavender? I know It looks just like pink. Of course I know Mauve, it is just like the Pink dress you are wearing, just a tad lighter that's it. Beige...mmm isn't that a darker pinkish....

bullet1

See I did want to buy you a rose this Valentine, but then they were selling it at 50/- a piece as against the regular price of 5/- so I thought I would send you an E-Card instead...Didn't you check your email?

bullet1 Oh, Come on !!! What use are flowers and Soft Toys anyway???

bullet1I know it's Sunday. That is the whole point of sleeping till noon and when did I say that I would take you shopping this Sunday?

bullet1 You know it is so much fun when you talk and give your inputs when I drive.

bullet1I think kids love me more.

bullet1 What do you mean, I need to shave??

bullet1Come on honey, it was different earlier. We are married now.

bullet1 Sigh !! I really think we should have had a longer courtship period.

bullet1 Is it you snoring or did I leave the motor for water running again?

bullet1 Do you have an anti-dote for your cooking? (Don't ever pretend choking after that cheeky comment, you may not get the chance to laugh later)

bullet1Let's talk about it. Tell me all you want. (It's strictly prohibited to snore during the "conversation")

bullet1

You look so much better after I have had a bottle of Vodka.

<Endless>smiley

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Let me call ur wife...

Anonymous said...

Hey Sir,
What a wonderful experience and its depiction :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Ashu,
Wud realy like to know that you say all dis to Vidhi!I think your next blog shud be about the responses that you get.....How bou that?

Esha - People for the Blind said...

ROTFL!!

tandonz.com. Powered by Blogger.