Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Let us not use any more words. I guess we have known each other well enough all these years to know that the more we discuss our situation now, more harm we will do to it. Speech is an impediment that will further restrict the flux of emotion from your being to mine. Perhaps it is time to just let go and flow with the current.

Let’s not fight any more and leave the baggage of what we said in the heat of the moment, on the banks of the river and let’s just dive in and follow the stream of this fresh, new morning. I suggest that we set sail with the Sun and meet again at the other end when the dusk falls. Maybe we should just rest under the stars for a while before trying to light a fire and make a shelter for the night.

The clouds have gathered again this evening. I watched them get into a huddle and conspire against us. I was hoping the cold westerly will wring some rain out of them and that will get us another chance to sit under the same roof. The cheats just looked at me from above, smirked and went away. You remained oblivious of the little scheme and our one final chance remained absolved from all blame.

Let us just maybe devour all the remaining wisdom and consume all the air that remains between us. I will let you throw away the last drop of water that lurks around the corner of your eyes.  Tomorrow, I will find my blade and sharpen it over the blackened stone of our fire. I will then go hunt again and find myself fresh blood and meat. You can perhaps pick some fruit too. I know we will manage and survive, even if not thrive.

If we finally decide to head our separate ways, I will keep a watch over you till you blend into the horizon. I will then go back and retrace your feet till the point where sand turns to rock. I will put a flag there for you to see in case you decide to return but will not head further after you. It is about time I stopped calling after you. If you care to see the light, come back. If you find another ship, sail on. Time shall not stop. I will not stop you either.

Flow 

For this moment, as I said before, let’s just flow with the stream. Let’s see where this morning takes us, where we disembark and set foot. Let time be the witness and see what lies ahead.

Let’s just flow…


0 comments :

tandonz.com. Powered by Blogger.