Thursday, December 22, 2016

because“Why would you want to be with me at all? I am not really worth all the effort. I have no prospects, no chances of making it any farther than what I have come to be. I am quick to lose my temper and often frustrated with all what I am not. To top that, I am not even thinking straight anymore. My mind keeps playing these tricks where I either presume things or I am mostly forgetful.”

He asked and continued in the same breath.

“Then, to add to that we have been fighting off and on. We argue about almost everything under the Sun and I am not even sure if you are happy with me anymore. So, tell me, why would you…”

She paused, let out a little smile and replied before he could finish his sentence “Because, you are all I have…and I, love you.”

He smiled back and reached out to give her a little hug.


1 comments :

The Cloudcutter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tandonz.com. Powered by Blogger.